Friday 6 March 2015

BE SMALL BUT BIG.

I am not a entreprenuer or a big famed person.I am a 16 year boy and i belive i have some big dreams to be fullfilled.I am writting this cause i have always beleived in this words "a leader has no title"
everyone can be a leader in thier own ways,and your are the CEO of your owns life and u dont need anyone to see that but you.since a couple of years i have been reading a lot of books and taking insirations from people like Richard Branson,Robert kiyosaki and many more
and listening to them I came with a feeling in me that age dosnt matter if u want to do something different than others you can, and you have to.
I have classes and collage and m busy all day in it  but still i find sum tym for studying about money and marketing.i truly wanna do something ,i want to serve people.
So I decided to start a bussiness..I dont have much money,much support from parents or others 
nut i guess that shouldnt stop mee as a start i am working on a magzine. I want to inspire People that age is nothing its just a state of mind,and we have to win in our life and that we have to aim high and complete them.
going to parties having couple of drinks ,saying random words,this isnt life (very limited one).You can build something big and u are gonna enjoy it.
i am also to get  a job as a social media consulant or some online marketing job so that i could earn some money to start a bussiness.
i like to share all my knowledge with my friends,i want everyone to win.
I am searching and trying all days and midnights.
i dont feel that for inspiring u need to be someone like if we observe sometimes people who aint in relationships give us the best love advices than the ones in.
i will just say this that be small(no matter your small) but big( have big ideas ,big dreams,courage,and  hardwork,persistence)
dont let some one tell you that you cant be like this like that remember no one is gonna beleive you until you go out there and do it.
Everything u see looks tough until go out there an do it.



3 comments:

  1. Good job Rex! Dream big, get shit done and know to have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Rex! Dream big, get shit done and know to have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete